It will soon be a fresh new year. As I write this, 2019 is a mere 2hrs away!
I’ve watched many people complain about how terrible 2018 was for them. Usually, the year passes me in a blur, but this time I have managed to reflect.
2018 was the year I lost my beloved Grandfather. It was the year I suffered a breakdown, and the year I’ve had to step down from a job I loved due to mental health.
To say 2018 was a terrible year for me is an understatement. But I’ve managed to reflect and realize exactly how bad things were. (Something I am seldom able to do due to the chronic ”head in the clouds” syndrome I have learnt to embrace! )
This year I want to better myself by:
- Learning to drive.
- Completing my crystal healing course.
- Complete a CBT course.
- Improve my mental health.
- Spend more time working in the garden.
- Meet up with friends more often.
- Spend less money!
- Improve my income (benefits are beyond lousy!)
- Lose weight! (need to get in shape for my brother’s wedding in New Zealand in 2020!!)
There are many other things I would like to add to my ”to-do for 2019” list, but better to focus the above as to avoid being overwhelmed!
So to everyone:
May you have warm words on a cold evening, a full moon on a dark night, and a smooth road all the way to your door, and all the best for 2019.